CIM Group, headquartered in Hollywood, California, is a premier real estate fund manager and a major contributor to urban community development throughout North America. CIM understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaborative effort from our team. That's why we are looking for self-starters of the highest integrity who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Visit our website at www.cimgroup.com for more information on our company.
The Construction Coordinator provides project management, administrative, and clerical support to one or more properties or functional areas (e.g. Property Operations, Leasing, Development, and Construction). Job requirements and expectations may vary considerably from incumbent-to-incumbent depending on a specific business environment, but typically they are related to a single, yet broad, accountability.
The Construction Coordinator is responsible for enhancing management effectiveness by assisting with tenant and client services, record keeping, and reporting, correspondence, filing and through the performance of other duties essential to efficient business administration and customer relations.
Education / Training, Skills, and Experience Needed
· High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· One year of office and clerical experience in a professional office environment.
· Proficiency with PC-based business software, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and email programs. Knowledge of Yardi is desirable.
· Full understanding of the CIM policies and procedures, especially as they relate to office administration, Human Resources, and the functional specialization associated with incumbent’s assigned responsibilities (e.g. Property Operations, Leasing, Development, Construction, etc.).
1. Manage multiple tenant fit-out and capital improvement projects.
2. Supervise architects, engineers, and contractors. Collaborate with all associated CIM departments to deliver high quality, on-time/on-budget projects.
3. Prepare and adhere to project schedules and related annual construction budgets. Work closely with construction accounting to track project costs. Understand and enforce lease and contract provisions regarding construction costs.
4. Ensure compliance with CIM standards for bids, contracts, accounting, construction safety and code compliance.
5. Work with city building inspectors, municipal officials and third party contractors to facilitate project permits, compliance and delivery.
6. Manage communication with all project stakeholders and assure team commitment to each project.
7. Coordinate architectural needs and budget projections with leasing.
8. Function as the day-to-day liaison with third-parties, including tenants, construction contractors, security service, vendors, cleaning contractors and others. Communicate routine needs and respond to third-party requests. Escalate significant issues to Management as necessary.
9. Support Property Management in establishing and maintaining a positive tenant relation program, assuring good public relations and tenant satisfaction programs for
CIM by proactively aiding and assisting tenants in any problems that arise.
10. Maintain an effective program of producing finished copies of all written materials and correspondence.
11. Provide hands-on account support to management for the administration of payables and expense items and other financial records keeping as may be required.
12. Exhibit professional, office-appropriate demeanor and appearance.
Please visit à https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1048001
Back to previous page