Los Angeles, CA
CIM Group, Inc., a leading California real estate and infrastructure private equity firm seeking to hire an experienced Analyst with a strong work ethic to join the Investor Relations Department at the Los Angeles Corporate Office. CIM is a high growth company and we invite you to visit our website at http://www.cimgroup.com/
The Investor Relations Analyst will support both the Investor Relations and Marketing teams. The Analyst will be liaising with various groups throughout the firm, including Financial Reporting, Investments and Legal. He or she will be responsible for supporting existing and prospective investors and assisting with fund marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and fulfill investor information requests in a timely manner.
- Work with the Investments Group and Financial Reporting to prepare reporting information for investors. Handle distribution of deliverables to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Research and update internal portfolio analyses quarterly, and as needed.
- Assist in organizing CIM’s Annual Meeting with its investors, including the editing and production of all materials.
- Maintain CIM investor website content.
- Monitor the investor relations CRM database. Along with the IT Group, expand functionality as needed.
- Take on ad hoc projects and support all other teammates with their work as needed
- Assist in the preparation of follow-up due diligence requests generated from fundraising meetings.
- Prepare for investor meetings and tours, including creating agendas, organizing asset tours and providing all materials and presentations.
- Draft investor due diligence questionnaires and ensure timely completion.
- Draft marketing materials including PPM and flipbooks.
--Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with an outstanding academic record
--2+ Years experience in a finance or investor relations position in a private equity firm or investment bank
--Excellent writing skills, communication and interpersonal skills
--Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and articulate financial data, and make decisions.
--Work experience in a position requiring a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
--Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
--Work experience and knowledge of real estate
To Apply: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=701831
Back to previous page