Los Angeles, CA
CIM Group, headquartered in Hollywood, California, is a premier real estate fund manager and a major contributor to urban community development throughout North America. CIM understands that our success hinges on the highest level of motivation and collaborative effort from our team. That's why we are looking for self-starters of the highest integrity who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
This opportunity is located in Los Angeles, Ca.
To support the Vice President of Leasing and Tenant Coordinator as well as other staff members in all administrative functions.
- Assist in all aspects of the Leasing and Specialty Leasing functions.
- Assist with Tenant Relations.
- Assist with Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Assist with Invoicing and Expense payments.
- Complete and send all Letters of Intent
- Complete all Lease Briefs/Lease Approval Memos.
- Assist with Communication of results and progress with upper management.
- Compile / update LOD folder with multiple copies of every vacant/available space
- Assist Specialty Leasing as needed
- Monitor retailing sites for both trends and new concepts.
- File all documents into tenant lease or correspondence file on a weekly basis.
- Assist specialty leasing with paperwork and mailings
- Work with insurance agents, vendors and tenant vendors to get complete insurance certificates.
- Process invoices into nexus system for Construction/ Development, identify related contract, job and cost codes
- Verify/ gather closeout paperwork against lease, complete paperwork and verify deductions, submit documentation request for approval to reimburse TA. Process return of construction deposits, including verification of paperwork and deductions.
- Leasing Deals - Process payments with purchase orders into Nexus system for all ARC invoices for potential leasing deals, track plans ordered and to who plans were sent for H&H & Strand.
- Verify Lease Commissions, Tenant Allowance, Landlord work for IBA’s for approval and submit to accounting to upload for H&H and Strand
Educational/Experience Requirements (including certifications, licenses, etc):
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, Word and Photo Shop.
To Apply: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1571021
Back to previous page