Property Accounting Manager
Accounting - Property Onsite
Los Angeles, CA
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day accounting and overall quality of the financial reporting, including audited reports for CIM Group and its subsidiary companies.
· Handle full-cycle accounting including preparation and analysis of the financial statements, general ledgers, subsidiary ledgers, budgets, and cash-flow projections.
· Accurately consolidate funds and companies through analysis of complex ownership structures.
· Gather from fund directors/managers, review and record investment profit and loss, and incentive fees from waterfall calculations.
· Perform all reconciliations and understand all entries and postings to balance sheet and income statement deadlines.
· Provide accurate and timely financial information to other internal departments and under the specific deadlines.
· Provide information for and take part in Q&A for audits and tax preparation.
· Preparation and review of interim and annual financial reporting, including consolidated financial reporting as required under GAAP.
· Coordination with the external audit firm with respect to the preparation and issuance of annual audited financial statements and related footnotes.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Related Field.