Our Investment Platforms
Creating Value Enhancing Communities
For more than 25 years, CIM has sought to create value and enhance communities through real estate, infrastructure and credit investments. Whether it’s a high-rise office building, a renewable energy production site or a mission-critical distribution center, we provide goods, services and employment that support the success of communities.
We execute impactful projects and offer investment opportunities across real estate, infrastructure and credit platforms. Our team’s breadth of expertise helps ensure our work aligns with each community’s needs.
Through our real estate, infrastructure and credit platforms, we create investment opportunities and execute projects that align with each community's needs.
Projects span multiple real estate sectors and incorporate equity investment strategies across the risk-return spectrum.
Our real estate strategies include core, value-add, opportunistic and ground-up development approaches. We seek to create value in real estate assets through repositioning, re-leasing, active management, operational expertise, development or a combination of these methods.
Projects incorporate sustainability and provide necessary services to metropolitan communities.
Our infrastructure program emphasizes investments in renewable energy, digital infrastructure, water and waste management, transportation and social infrastructure projects that support sustainable growth in communities across North America.
Our credit strategies provide resources communities need to support ongoing growth.
Our credit platform includes net-lease real estate secured by credit tenants and commercial real estate debt where we leverage our experience as an owner, operator and developer to inform lending assumptions.
- Investments team identifies project opportunities
- All employees may contribute to sourcing
- Investments team oversees due diligence and underwriting
- Portfolio Oversight team determines whether the project will enhance the portfolio
- Investments team oversees the closing process
- Operations facilitates project onboarding
- Development, Leasing and Onsight Property Management teams work together to maximize asset value
- Investments and Portfolio Oversight teams analyze assets and make recommendations for disposition
Securities distributed by affiliate broker-dealer: CCO Capital, LLC, member: FINRA / SIPC
Information about CCO Capital, LLC can be found at FINRA's BrokerCheck