Assets We Buy
Our in-house investment professionals take a disciplined approach to sourcing, underwriting and acquiring real assets. We seek opportunistic, value-add and core real estate transactions in our Qualified Communities as well as strategic NNN-leased properties around the United States. We also seek investments in public goods and services that support growing communities.
We also offer sale-leaseback and forward take-out opportunities for single-asset or portfolio transactions.
Working with CIM can provide a high certainty of close, all-cash transactions, and an efficient and timely closing process. For more information, contact our Investments Team.
Real Estate: Opportunistic
- Redevelopment, repositioning, development, lease-up
- Returns driven primarily by asset-level value appreciation
Real Estate: Value-Add
- Current or near-term cashflow
- Upside through repositioning, CapEx, lease-up and active management
- Returns driven by asset-level value appreciation with growing income
Real Estate: Core
- Current cashflow
- Upside through active management and community improvement
- Returns driven by cashflow yield and asset-level value appreciation
- High quality core-plus, value-add and opportunistic assets
- Can be developed or stabilized to produce long-term reliable cash flows
- Offers potential upside opportunity
- Net-lease real estate secured by credit tenants and commercial real estate debt
- Returns driven primarily by stable, current cashflow
Securities distributed by affiliate broker-dealer: CCO Capital, LLC, member: FINRA / SIPC
Information about CCO Capital, LLC can be found at FINRA's BrokerCheck