Partner Solutions Associate
Partner Solutions Group
The Internal Sales position is based at CIM’s office in Phoenix and reports to the regional Partner Solutions Manager. As a key regional sales team member, the Internal Sales Associate role offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the achievement of CIM’s product sales objectives.
In this position, you’ll build solid relationships with CIM’s existing and prospective partners and co-investors while leveraging your excellent communication skills and solutions-oriented thinking. You’ll identify each contact’s investment objectives, match their needs to appropriate CIM products and effectively present each product’s features and benefits. As a visible representative of CIM, you’ll put your exceptional customer service abilities to use through ongoing relationships and regular contact with partners and prospects.
Your responsibilities will enable you to become an expert in the space and a trusted resource for your team as you research global financial institutions including pension funds, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, wirehouses and competitors. You’ll also maintain the calendar for your territory, schedule meetings between the Partner Relations Manager and current and potential partners, provide product and portfolio updates, monitor sales progress and carefully document sales activities.
A top performer in this role is a positive, highly-motivated and detail-oriented sales professional with prior experience in financial sales, a background in the real estate or private equity industry and a desire to learn. CIM offers a diverse, growth-oriented environment and on-the-job training.
Characteristics crucial to success in this role:
· Positive, action-oriented attitude and professional demeanor
· Strong negotiation skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
· Detail orientation
· **Active Series 7 and 63 FINRA licenses required for this role
· Proficiency using Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office products
· Experience in financial instrument sales strongly preferred
· Real estate or private equity industry experience preferred