From New York to California, CIM owns and operates a curated collection of independent boutique hotels, restaurants, and bars in some of the world’s most sought-after destinations. Our growing portfolio includes luxury, full-service and limited-service options from national flagship brands and independent names that have earned the exclusive Five Diamond accolade from AAA.
Owned & Operated
Current Development Projects
West Hollywood, CA 90038
Atlanta, GA 30303
Oakland, CA 94607
5103 W. Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
2211 S Western Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90018
CIM Hospitality Services
CIM’s growing Hospitality Services Group is one of the nimblest investment and management groups in the hospitality industry. We invest in hotels throughout the country, striving to add value across market cycles and creating thousands of jobs.
Our hospitality team leverages over 100 years of combined experience to position CIM’s hotel assets to exceed expectations. From deal origination through ongoing hotel operations, the group plays a vital role in each step of the asset life cycle.
Throughout the development and design process, CIM provides perspective to maximize each asset’s success and ensure programming is consistent with the project’s business plan -- strategically, operationally, and aesthetically.
- ASSET DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
- Recapitalization and Disposition
- Financing & Capitalization
- Sale Preparation
- Creative Financial Structing
- PIP Negotiation
- ROI analyses
- Technical Services & Development
- Renovation Planning
- Capital Project Oversight
- Planning & Development
- Location Identification
- Underwriting Analysis
- Technical Services
- Development Support
- FF&E Procurement
- Concept Design
- Vendor Identification and Negotiation
- Pre-Opening & Operations
- Human Resources - Staffing & Payroll
- OS&E Procurement
- Revenue Management & Purchasing
- Organizational Chart/Operational Structure
- Food & Beverage - Oversight
- Brand, Amenity & Service Partnerships: F&B Spa, Fitness, Retail
- Marketing - Branding & Programming
- IT Services & Support
- INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Securities distributed by affiliate broker-dealer: CCO Capital, LLC, member: FINRA / SIPC
Information about CCO Capital, LLC can be found at FINRA's BrokerCheck