CMCT Preferred Stock
Creative Media & Community Trust Preferred Stock
CMCT is a real estate investment trust that seeks to own, operate and develop premier multifamily and creative office assets in vibrant and emerging communities throughout the United States.
CMCT is a leader in creative office, acquiring and developing properties catering to rapidly growing industries such as technology, media and entertainment. CMCT seeks to apply the expertise of CIM to the acquisition, development and operation of top-tier multifamily properties situated in dynamic markets with similar business and employment characteristics to its creative office investments.
Learn more about Creative Media & Community Trust, a publicly-traded real estate investment trust.
- Austin, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco Bay Area
What is preferred stock?
Preferred stock is a class of ownership in a corporation that generally has a higher priority claim on the company's assets and/or earnings than does common stock. It is often considered a fixed income alternative because it typically pays a fixed dividend to shareholders.
Preferred Stock May Provide:
Greater Capital Preservation than Common Stock1
- Common stock provides a buffer for possible impairments to the value of preferred stock
- Share price of Preferred stock does not fluctuate with market movements
- Dividend payments are typically paid monthly or quarterly
- Generally preferred shareholders are entitled to receive dividends before common shareholders and have priority rights with regard to payments in the event of a liquidation of the company.
2) Dividends are not guaranteed and may be decreased or suspended altogether at CMCT's discretion.
Free Writing Prospectus
Filed pursuant to Rule 433 | [March, 2022] | Reg. No. 333-210880 Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation (the “Company”) has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) for the offerings to which this communication relates.
Before you invest, you should read the prospectus and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and the offerings. You may get these documents for free by visiting the Company’s website at shareholders.cimcommercial.com. Alternatively, you may request to receive a prospectus by calling toll-free at 1-866-341-2653. You may also access the prospectus for free on the SEC website at www.sec.gov.
An investment in the securities described herein involves risks and other considerations, including the ones described below. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus and other documents that Creative Media & Community (“CMCT” or “Creative Media & Community Trust”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) for more complete information about CMCT and the risks and other considerations relating to the securities described herein. Any terms of securities described herein represent a general overview of certain selected terms and are qualified in their entirety by reference to the prospectus and other documents that Creative Media & Community Trust filed with the SEC.
- There is no public market for CMCT Preferred Stock and CMCT does not expect one to develop.
- The CMCT Preferred Stock is subordinate to all of CMCT’s existing and future debt and liabilities and those of CMCT’s subsidiaries. The terms of CMCT’s Preferred Stock do not contain any financial covenants and do not restrict how CMCT can use the proceeds of the offering. CMCT’s future debt may include restrictions on our ability to pay dividends to preferred stockholders or make redemptions in the event of a default under the debt facilities or under other circumstances.
- Shares of CMCT Preferred Stock may be redeemed for shares of Common Stock, which ranks junior to the CMCT Preferred Stock with respect to dividends and upon liquidation.
- From and after the fifth anniversary of the date of original issuance of any shares of CMCT Preferred Stock, CMCT has the right (but not the obligation) to redeem such shares at100% of the Series A Stated Value, initially $25 per share, plus any accrued but unpaid dividends, without your consent.
- The cash distributions holders of CMCT Preferred Stock receive may be less frequent or lower in amount than described herein.
- Holders of CMCT securities will be subject to inflation risk and the risk that interest rates may increase.
- CMCT’s operating performance is subject to risks associated with the real estate industry. A significant portion of CMCT’s properties, by aggregate net operating income and square feet, are located in California. CMCT is dependent on the California real estate markets and economies, and are therefore susceptible to risks of events in those markets that could adversely affect its business.
Information about CCO Capital, LLC can be found at FINRA's BrokerCheck